Alterna CX is a growing technology company. Our machine learning powered voice-of-the-customer (VoC) solution helps companies to continuously improve customer and employee satisfaction. Gartner has recently named us as promising vendor among top 3% of vendors globally in its Magic Quadrant for Voice of Customer applications, along with Forrester recognizing our proprietary technology. We are working with some of the most recognized banks, retailers and insurers in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a strong team player who will join our growing organization to influence the culture and help build our brand.
About the Job:
- Providing technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors to our customers
- Solving problems about our software, answering questions and requests from clients.
- Fully Participate in software development life cycle
- Working with our development team to design, build, and implement integrations
- Resolving system defects and developing solutions as needed
- Contributing to design and development phases for customer integrations of our product
- Managing support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are done in a timely manner
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience.
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and SOLID principles.
- Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, MVC, WebApi, Entity Framework, Web Services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML), MS SQL, T-SQL.
- Strong Web UI development skills (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery).
- Experience in Vue.js.
- Proven ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding and rapidly changing environment without close supervision.
- Good team player and have strong communicational and interpersonal skills.